Federal American Eagle 5.56 NATO Ammunition 120 Rounds XM855 FMJ 62 Grains XM855LPC120
Federal American Eagle 5.56 NATO Ammunition 200 Rounds XM855 FMJ 62 Grains XM855LPC120
High-quality, high-tech MIL-SPEC ammunition from Federal.
Employing the highest quality annealed brass casings, extremely reliable primers and incredibly technical powders flash inhibitors, the Federal American 5.56 NATO round is some of the most reliable ammunition on the market. Loaded to MIL-SPEC, this load uses the SS109 bullet, which is a 62-grain green tip M855 full metal jacket projectile with a lead and steel core for retaining velocity and accuracy at longer ranges. Though not classified as armor piercing, the steel penetrator in the SS109 does indeed pierce more deeply than traditional lead core projectiles. Its all covered by a thick metal jacket with sealed primers and case mouths for long-term storage and moisture protection.
Founded in 1922 in Minnesota, Federal Ammunition specializes in embracing technology to perfect the science of ammunition production, serving the needs of shooting enthusiasts of every type.
Federal American 5.56 NATO ammunition is ideal for use in M16A2 and M4 rifles. Please note military grade 5.56mm NATO rounds create a higher pressure than their .223 counterpart and are not designed to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
Federal American Eagle 5.56 NATO Ammo 120 Rounds Features and Specifications:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail SS109 “Green Tip” Penetrator Bullet
- Category: Centerfire Ammunition
- Bullet Weight: 62 Grains
- Muzzle Velocity: 3020 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 1255 ft/lbs
- Casing: Annealed Reloadable Brass
- Usage: Personal Protection, Self Defense
- 120 Round Polymer Mini Ammo Can, 6″ x 3.25″ x 3.25″
CCI Blazer 9mm Ammunition 350 Rounds Features and Specifications:
- Manufacturer Number: 52001
- Caliber: 9mm Luger (9x19mm, 9mm NATO, 9mm Parabellum)
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Jacket Round Nose
- Bullet Weight: 115 Grains
- Rounds: 350 Rounds
- Muzzle Velocity 1145 fps
- Bullet Diameter: .355
- Muzzle Energy 323 ft/lbs
- Jacket Material: Copper
- Core Material: Lead
- Casing: Brass
- Uses: Target Shooting, Training, and Plinking